Saturday, November 12, 2011

Welcome!!!

Well this is my first post! really dont have much to say yet! but if any one has any questions about couponing i will be more than happy to answer the best i can! i started couponing about 1 month ago and didnt realize how much i could save! my first trip was to target my total was 46 and i got out payind 4! i was so shocked! well when i went on my BIG trip of grocery shopping i wen to 2 different stores bc they had 2 different mega events going on! first i went to albertsons my total b4 coupons and mega event sale was 197 i paid only 110! then i went to krogers my grand total was a whopping 298 after coupons and mega sale i paid 151! my dad couldnt believe it! well me and my sister in law started our own facebook page called East Texas Savin' Sisters ... it blew up! all my friends messaged me how to do it how to get started etc! sooo now i will be posting on here how to get started what deal there r and what coupons to use with what!! im going for now but i will post more!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment